Friday 13 September 2019

The Sartorialist: India by SCOTT SCHUMAN


The Sartorialist: India!!!!!
I’m beyond excited to finally share the cover of my new book “The Sartorialist: India”! I’m humbled and grateful to have a brilliant partner like Taschen producing the book! I’ve become so accustomed to taking a photo and sharing it immediately that it’s been torture holding back the images in this book until it’s release. Of the 300 pages in the only, maybe ten images, have been seen before. Big cities, rural villages, fashion weeks, wrestling, music festivals, and simple street life are all a part of this book that I hope, in some small way, captures the exciting diversity and evolution of this wonderful country. You can click here to place an advance order on the book that will be released this September!
SCOTT SCHUMAN
The Sartorialist
Wednesday, August 14, 2019

No comments: